In line with Starbucks pledge of providing 10,000 jobs for refugees, we have a number of positions available in partnership with Manchester Refugee Support Network
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
As a manager, you will play a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
We are looking for an individual who:
– Inspires great performance by demonstrating passion for our culture, coffee and customers. Regularly exercise initiative in managing the overall operation of the store. Ensure customer satisfaction and product quality. Have full awareness of the store’s financial performance and manages their business accordingly, to ensure profitability
– Embraces diversity and inclusion, welcomes and learns from people with different backgrounds and perspectives.
– Willingly shares their own knowledge and perspective and seeks to understand others.
– Acts with genuine care for others. Is authentic and considerate when interacting with partners, actively asking for other views and opinions, ensuring they feel heard and involved, then where appropriate, taking action.
– Demonstrates commitment to playing an active role in the community they serve, through soliciting customer feedback in store and engaging with local organisations to better understand their needs, then, as required, putting plans in place to support.
– Displays a ‘customer comes first’ attitude, role modelling legendary service and inspiring their team to do the same.
– Strong verbal and written English language skills
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please email us with your CV detailing why you would be the best fit for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
Please specifying which role you would prefer if you are interested in this opportunity.